Monday, August 9, 2010

"not too much strut though...cause that looks tacky."

Some things I just realized:

1.It's been an entire WEEK since my last post..I've been wanting to write a new blog everyday, but somehow, here it is...again...Monday.

2. Tomorrow is Tuesday. All day TODAY I've been thinking it was Tuesday. Except for once when I thought it was Thursday....does that mean it's going to be an extra long week?

3. School starts Wednesday!! I'm going to be the computer teacher this year, which means I will have my OWN CLASS!! muahhhahahah...just kidding. For real, though, I can't wait.

4. sometimes when I'm typing, I captilize and sometimes I don't. Don't worry, I dont do this on "professional" emails. Just for you GuYs! ;)

5. Do grown ups get growing pains? Not a realization, just a question.

6. I realize that "funny video Monday" should probably become a tradition. So, here's a throwback video...one of my favorites from back in the day when American Idol was great television. And this was one reason why.

and just in case you're sad after seeing simon and the old gang again, here's another one.
Ok, have a great TUESDAY, you guys!

2 comments:

  1. so, for that video of mary roach...thank you.

    i can watch it 500 times and STILL pee my pants EVERY single time! love it.

    ReplyDelete