Monday, August 2, 2010

If you're reading this...

..you made it through Monday!
I know Mondays can be rough after a relaxing, pajama wearing, pancake eating, Saturday morning cartoon-watching weekend (oh wait,i don't think kids do that anymore? And who would after they canceled Pepper Ann?!)...but let's look for the positive in Monday. They're not ALL bad.

Here's just a few good things in my Monday:
-I went back to work..in MY classroom! I can't wait to be the new computer teacher at EBE. It's fun to love your job.
-Kevin went with me to the school box. If you aren't an educator, you probably don't love spending much time in there, and that is why I appreciate him coming. I realize he probably went along mostly to make sure I exercised financial self control...but I'm still glad he came!
-My puppy can officially sit on command!..what shall we move on to now? "stay"..."heel"...or how about "Can you run to the store? I forgot something." For now I guess we will settle for "sit" and "stop chewing my computer cord."
-Kevin just said the words "Hey, I'm gonna go work on catching a raccoon for a second if that's okay."

and if it's taking you a little longer to find something good in your Monday, I'll share a little something with you, courtesy of my friend Megan:

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are blogging. And you can run and tell that, homeboy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still LOVE that video...it never gets old! OH and I found part 2 on You Tube...the girl gets to talk a little more...you'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will!!...you have caused an internet sensation in chattanooga, megan.

    emily, you are an inspiration to my blogging--i love reading yours!

    ReplyDelete