Sunday, July 25, 2010

summer days, driftin' away...

Please forgive my Grease reference, but summer is almost over (the part where I don't go to work, anyway...i think the temperatures are here to stay awhile). In light of this, I thought I would share a little of what we did with our summer:

1. Even though I was out from school, Kevin still had to "work"...even when the World Cup was on for the whole month of June.



hey...wait a second..is that soccer on the laptop?!?

2. We got a new friend for Tom Selleck...




We are currently trying to convince him that she is not a pirhana, but is indeed a puppy. We are also not sure that it matters to him; he has a strong distaste for her either way.



3. We celebrated being married for six months..



he makes me happy!



aaand what number am I on? oh yes. 4. We went to our nation's capital. This deserves its own post altogether (which will happen later..I haven't yet recovered physically/mentally/emotionally. ha.):





...that is my husband, the future President. Please disregard the tomato. That's also a story for another time.

And that was my summer! What did YOU do?

p.s.
i promise not all of my posts will be in list form :)

3 comments:

  1. liza, we are watching Next Food Network Star and they are cooking for Foodies and we thought of YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW, I just now saw this comment. Thanks for thinking of me! One of these days I am going to be a famous foodie and I will be on shows where they cook for foodies!

    ReplyDelete