Wednesday, July 21, 2010

So, this is my first blog. I'm obviously not going to be awesome at it at first, but I have lots of thoughts swimming in my head about many things, and I wanted a place to write them. So, to start out, this is just a randomly compiled list of things about me (and in no particular order...I don't want any of them getting jealous).

1. Right now my biggest struggle is not yelling at the puppy (Emmy, nee Emily Dickinson) when she scratches away my skin, bites off my little toe (not literally, it just felt like it) or eats cat poop (tmi?). Why is it a struggle, you ask?...She is just so darn cute.

2. One of my current favorite things is editing my husband (kevin k lewis') status updates before he posts them on facebook. you people have no idea what you are missing out on sometimes.

3.I love to cook. sometimes I make things up and sometimes it turns out okay and others it does not. Mostly I'm learning to follow recipes (I know, a novel concept) and tweak where I want to. This is something I'll post about occasionally and is one of the reasons I wanted to start a blog!

4. I'm a graduate student, and my classes start back in about a month. So, after then I'll just see you guys in person around April because I'll be hiding in a cave doing homework until then. I'm going to miss you, sunlight. And people.

5. Five days of vacation=six months of laundry. Apparently.

Well, that is all for now..i'm very worn out from chasing Emily Dickinson around the yard earlier.
Now that's a sentence you don't see everyday, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment